Saturday, May 21, 2011

Rahsia Hati Tak Siapa Yang Tahu


Just because..

I smile.. doesn't mean that I don't hurt...

I laugh... doesn't mean that I don't cry..

I pretend that every thing is okay... doesn't mean that I have forgotten every thing that has happened...

I sleep soundly at night... doesn't mean that I don't have demons haunting me...

I walk with my head held high... doesn't mean that I am not broken inside...

I sing and dance... doesn't mean that I don't feel like hiding away by myself in sorrow...

I walk away from everything... doesn't mean that I don't want to hold it within me...

I seem like I can love again... doesn't mean that my heart is whole again once more...

I reach out with my arms wide open... doesn't mean that I will receive as much as I have given...

Just because I want you to be happy... doesn't mean that I am happy...

2 comments:

Syafiq Rosli said...

btul tuh..kadang2 apa yang kita kita lakukan tidak sama dgn kehendak hati kta kan

Elly Jade said...

syafiq rosli...
trepaksa tipu mata2 yg memandang supaya kte nmpk kuat..:)

 

Travelblog Elly Jade Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork