Saturday, August 22, 2009

30 supplications(du'aa) for us during ramadhan


before ramadhan 1430 starts, i have read a book entitled "Life is an open secret-ramadhan special" by sis zabrina a. bakar.

i've found that this book inspired me a lot in performing my fasts.inshaALLAH..she had shared with the readers 3o du'aa or supplications that we can recite during ramadhan..she got these supplications from her friends.bro irving..now, i wanna share with u the supplications.for time being,i'll the du'aa for day 1-day 3

day 1

Allah, on this day make my fasts the fasts of those who fast (sincerely),and my standing up in Prayer of those who stand up in Prayer (obediently),awaken me in it from the sleep of the heedless,and forgive me my sins, O God of the worlds, and forgive me, O one who forgives the sinners

day 2

Allah, on this day,take me closer towards Your pleasure, keep me away from Your anger and punishment,grant me the opportunity to recite Your verses (of the Quran),by Your mercy,O the most Merciful

day 3

Allah,on this day,grant me wisdom and awareness,keep me away from foolishness and pretension, grant me a share in every blessing You send down,by Your generosity,O the most Generous

thanx a lot to sis zabrina and bro irving..hope we can improve and increase our iman and taqwa..insyaALLAH

No comments:

 

Travelblog Elly Jade Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork