Wednesday, August 26, 2009

30 du'aa for us during ramadhan~day 4, 5 and 6

day 4
Allah, on this day, strengthen me in carrying out Your commands, let me taste the sweetness of Your remembrance, grant me, through Your graciousness, that I give thanks to You. protect me, with Your protection and cover, O the most discerning of those who see

day 5
Allah, on this day, place me amongst those who seek forgiveness. place me amongst Your righteous and obedient servants, and place me amongst Your close friends, by Your kindness, O the most Merciful

day 6
Allah, on this day, do not let me abase myself by incurring Your disobedience, do not strike me with the whip of Your punishment, keep me away from the causes of Your anger, by and Your power, O the ultimate wish of those who desire

(Life is an open secret-ramadhan special, zabrina a bakar, 2009)

No comments:

 

Travelblog Elly Jade Copyright © 2014 Designed by Alieff Artwork